Voluntary food products Certification System «KOSHER CERTIFICATION-KR» operates with the support of the Chief Rabbinate of Russia under the leadership of the Chief Rabbi of Russia, Rabbi Berl Lazar.
We are the only officially registered Agency in the Russian Federation that provides services for kosher certification of food products in accordance with international standards. (Certificate of registration in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities of 05.12.2003, primary state registration number 1037715055850).
Primary goal of the Department of Kashrut of the Chief Rabbinate of Russia is to assist in improving marketability of Russian manufacturers in the domestic and international food markets;
Certification Agency performs the following functions:
- Organizes and carries out products certification;
- Issues Certificate of conformity and permission to use the mark of conformity;
- Provides consulting services.
Agency functions are carried out in accordance with the following principles:
- Voluntary participation;
- Prohibition against compelling to implement voluntary certification;
- Objectivity and validity of the certification is ensured by experts appointed by the Independent Nonprofit Organization «KOSHER CERTIFICATION-KR»;
- Independence of Certification Agency experts from manufacturers, consumers and other stakeholders;
- Transparency of information about Agency performance for federal authorities and public organizations;
- Protection of applicants property interests, commercial confidentiality guarantees regarding the information obtained in the process of kosher certification;
- Non-discrimination policy for kosher certification applicants.