Steps necessary to obtain a kosher certificate signed by Rabbi Berl Lazar, the Chief Rabbi of Russia:
- Customer files an application for certification. Customer provides Agency with detailed, officially certified information about ingredients and manufacturing process for products requiring certification;
- Verification of the received information, expert of the Agency technology department visits the plant. Following the visit, the customer is issued a report that lists certification recommendations;
- Issuance of the certificate.
Confidentiality of information:
- Agency guarantees confidentiality of all information obtained in the course of certification;
- Information is considered proprietary or trade secret if it has actual or potential value because it is unknown to third parties, there is no lawful free access to that information and owner takes measures to protect it. Information that is not proprietary or trade secret is defined by laws and regulations;
- Information containing commercial or trade secrets is protected by methods stipulated in the Civil Code of the Russian Federation and other laws.
Attention! Submission of false information materially impedes certification process!
Below you can find some manufacturers that have passed the certification procedure, or you can view the full list of our partners.